What things are ok to buy if you want to eat LCHF?
1. Products that contain more than 5g carbs / 100g.
2. Pasta, rice, potatoes, bread, sugar, pasty.
3. Root vegetables
4. Low-fat products
5. Fruit (contains lots of fruit sugar)
Buy this instead:
1. White and red meat, fish, eggs.
2. Real butter - margarine is artificial and bad for you.
3. Cream, mayonnaise, fat cheese
4. Turkish yogurt 10% fat or more
5. Vegetables grown over ground: spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, avocado, bell pepper, beans, mushrooms, rocket salad, etc. Avoid corn and carrot.
6. Snacks like raspberries, olives or nuts are ok in moderation
Visit the Diet Doctor for more information